DISABILITY MENTORING DAY IS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2017!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Please join us again next year. Registration will be open in August 2017.
Disability Mentoring Day is an international event hosted by the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) in collaboration with the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP). Disability Mentoring Day is held on the third Wednesday of the month of October, which is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM). Disability Mentoring Day (DMD) was first held in 2001.
Participation by provider agencies, employers and mentees continues to increase each year.
The Central New York DMD Consortium Committee is made up of members from the following organizations:
- Access CNY
- ARC of Onondaga
- ARC of Madison Cortland
- Aurora of Central New York
- CNY Works
- Exceptional Family Resources
- Learning Disabilities Association of CNY
- Liberty Resources
- NYS Commission for the Blind
- NYS Department of Labor
- NYS Office of Mental Health (HPC)
- Onondaga Case Management
- OCM BOCES
- Onondaga Community College – Foundations
- Syracuse City School District
- Unity House
- VA Medical Center
- Veterans Benefits Organization
- Workforce Development Institute
To become a member of the Central New York Disability Mentoring Day Consortium please email us at email@example.com.