Registration will reopen in August 2019!
See you on October 23rd (notice the date change from the 16th to the 23rd)!
Disability Mentoring Day is an international event hosted by the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) in collaboration with the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP). Disability Mentoring Day is held on the third Wednesday of the month of October, which is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM). Disability Mentoring Day (DMD) was first held in 2001.
Participation by provider agencies, employers and mentees continues to increase each year.
The Central New York DMD Consortium Committee is made up of members from the following organizations:
- Access CNY
- Child Care Solutions, Inc.
- CNY Works
- Exceptional Family Resources
- NYS Commission for the Blind
- NYS Office of Mental Health (HPC)
- OCM BOCES
- On Track CNY
- Onondaga Community College
- Prime Care
- Regional Centers for Workplace Development
- Syracuse City School District
- Upstate Medical Center
- Yang Tan Institute-Cornell University
- Youth Power!
To become a member of the Central New York Disability Mentoring Day Consortium please email us at email@example.com.