DISABILITY MENTORING DAY IS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2017!
Disability Mentoring Day is an international event hosted by the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) in collaboration with the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP). Disability Mentoring Day is held on the third Wednesday of the month of October, which is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM). Disability Mentoring Day (DMD) was first held in 2001.
Participation by provider agencies, employers and mentees continues to increase each year.
The Central New York DMD Consortium Committee is made up of members from the following organizations:
- Access CNY
- Exceptional Family Resources
- NYS Commission for the Blind
- NYS Office of Mental Health (HPC)
- OCM BOCES
- Onondaga Community College
- Syracuse City School District
- Upstate Medical Center
- VA Medical Center-Veterans Benefits Organization
- Yang Tan Institute-Cornell University
To become a member of the Central New York Disability Mentoring Day Consortium please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.